There are many ways you (your family, friends and/or workplace/school) can help to make a difference to the lives of children and adults living with Angelman syndrome.
Click on the links below to find out more or contact one of our team using our contact form.
Follow us on Social Media
Subscribe & Stay Updated
Register to receive our newsletters and updates.
We raise funds in order to provide services and support for individuals with Angelman syndrome, and their families.
How can I help?
- Make a tax deductible donation to our giving fund
- Give a gift in memory or honour of a loved one
- Donate a prize (goods, gift voucher or service) that we can use to fundraise further
- Leave a gift in your Will to Angelman Syndrome Association Australia
- Attend, host or nominate Angelman Syndrome Association Australia as the beneficiary of a fundraising event
- Raise funds whilst participating in an existing challenge – walking, running or bike riding – in our name